We help you at any stage of your digital project by:
- providing technical expertise to support decision-making
- recommending the best technical solution for your needs
- supporting your business case
- performing code reviews to confirm your work is on track and follows best practice
- mentoring your teams
- running methodology workshops
- promoting best practices.
We’re around to answer questions and don’t shy away from challenging discussions.
Our focus is on web and mobile technologies. We work with:
- JVM-based platforms like Java, Kotlin, Adobe ColdFusion, Railo, Lucee
- .NET, Rails, and NodeJS
- Android, for mobile app development
- Adobe Livecycle ES (PDF- or web-driven workflow systems)
- Adobe Acrobat.
If these solutions don’t suit your needs, or if you already made a decision on technology, please contact us — we may still be able to help you or put you in touch with someone who can.
We join your team as project manager, delivery manager or Scrum Master for a particular piece of work. In these roles we’ll:
- ensure your projects are scoped realistically
- recognise and communicate impediments early
- deliver results on time and on budget.
People are at the core of everything we do. We believe in user-centred delivery – we care about your users/customers/clients and your teams.
We offer authorised Adobe training as well as customised classes to suit the needs of your developers or development teams.
Our certified Adobe instructors teach courses in:
- Adobe ColdFusion, Railo and Lucee
- Adobe Connect and Adobe Captivate
- Adobe LiveCycle.
Other digital services
There are other services that are crucial to successful digital projects, including:
- Agile coaching
- user experience and content design
- accessibility assessments
- analytics services and search engine optimisation (SEO).
We believe in achieving the best outcomes possible for your digital projects — this means that some of these services will be provided through one of our amazing partners.